Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Baby Box Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Farnwood House, Clipston Road, East Farndon, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9SN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The Baby Box Company is a trading name of Mrs C Smith and Mrs C J Wright
- We reserve the right to substitute items of equal value should products not be available
- The Baby Box Company is not responsible in any way for incorrect data such as spelling errors and incorrect address details, that you have input into our system.
The Baby Box Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
We may use this information for the following reasons -
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
This website and its content is copyright of The Baby Box Company - © The Baby Box Company 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
"The Baby Box" and "The Baby Box Company" are registered trademarks of Chloe Wright and Christine Smith.